- INFORMATION TO THE USER
OXFORD CREW SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is liable of the user’s personal data processing and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of personal data processing: maintaining a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the processing are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data Realizar estudios estadísticos.
- Processing orders or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: OXFORD CREW S.L.. Callejon de Arenas, 4 bajo 18005 Granada (GRANADA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DPO contact information: Plaza del Campillo, 2 2º D, 18009, Granada. – email@example.com
- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to the user’s needs.